Cape Town’s beauty and activities are never ending…If you’re looking to explore around Cape Town, you have come to the right place. You can count on us for some of the best Cape Town private tour experiences.
Why Choose Cape Town?
Cape Town has a lot to offer and is enriched with culture, history, sightseeing, lifestyle and lest we forget the amazing people of South Africa. I feel like we missing out on a few factors … the wine producing regions in the surroundings and the wildlife safaris is some of the most beautiful parts of the country.
One of the famous tours we have to offer is the Garden Route Tour, which is sandwiched between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. If you’re interest in any of these packages do not hesitate to browse through our websites for your spectacular Garden Route experience, where we can provide you with a luxury vehicle and your own private tour guide. How cool is that?
Popular tourist attractions?
The most popular tourist attraction is found around Cape Peninsula or Cape Point, which are on top of the list. Secondly, the wine regions which spread throughout Cape Town, it is known as Cape Winelands, this is where most visitors unwind with a glass of wine with a beautiful view. Thirdly, as stated before, is the Garden Route Tour, where you’re able to drive along Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Lastly, we have some of the best beaches, mainly; Hermanus, Gansbaai and Cape Agulhas. These are only a few of the beautiful places, we cover other parts of the country as well especially other major cities of Africa including the Kruger National Park.
What Cape Town Shuttle Services offer:
- No tours are too big or small for us
- Cost effective, reliable, and beautiful private tours
- Luxury vehicles for any group
- professional drivers and tour guides
- Tour around the hottest spots in Cape Town; Cape peninsula, Cape Winelands, and garden route tours.
- Max 13 people – for group tours
Expect the Unexpected…
The Best of Cape Town in One Day.
This tour was specially setup for those who plan on enjoying every single thing Cape Town has to offer, in one day. It includes a mixture of various and affordable tours made for one day. You as the visitor or tourist will be given an opportunity to explore and experience all top selling Cape Town Tours.
We will collect you or the group in our luxury private vehicles, collection takes place from your hotel in Cape Town. Get ready to explore the wonders of the Cape, such as; the City, Table Mountain, Maidens Cove, Camps Bay, Llandudno and Chapman’s peak.
Discover Simons Town where South Africa’s biggest Naval Base Townis situated; learn about Just Nuisance, the great Dane dog, this dog made history within the ranks of the South African Naval forces. Walk closely next to African Penguins at Boulders Beach, Explore the Cape of Good Hope and Cape point. Have lunch at one of the award-winning Restaurants in the Cape Winelands. Explore the Constantia Wine Region.
With all that fun to experience we recommend starting the day at crack of dawn around 08h00.
- Best Of The Cape Private Tour
- Flexible Time
- Private and Personal Tour Guide Driver and Private Vehicle
- Pay per person
- Spend more time on activities and places of interests which are appealing to you
- Discover Cape town
- Sample top South African wines on the way
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Choose your own luxury vehicle suitable for the amount of people
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water
- Table Mountain visit
- Wine tasting fees in Constantia
- Chapmans Peak
- Entrance fees to Penguins Colony and Cape of Good Hope
- Meals (Lunch) and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person