Garden Route gets its name from the beautiful and endless landscapes of lush and green vegetation. Garden Route has some of the best mother nature has to offer, including the Indian Ocean, forests, nature reserves, rivers and many more habitats to experience and indulge in.
With plenty of sights to see and activities to do; the various fascinating small towns and villages that lie along the coast is something not to be missed; inspiring landscapes found in Nature’s Valley, the Cango Caves and the elephant park are a few of the many adventures to explore.
From Cape Town to Port Elizabeth will have feed on the best Western Cape has to offer; all the way to the beginning of the Eastern Cape, across the desert region of the Karoo, the ample amount of river panes and green valleys of the Knysna and Tsitsikamma district, to the old fashioned sea side town and harbour villages. The trip allows tourist to take full advantage of what the Garden Route has to offer without having to spend too much money on accommodation. The comfortable B&B’s along will have you revitalized, ready to take on an adventurous day around Garden Route.
Cape Town to Port Elizabeth 4 Days / 3 Nights (3 Star)
Day 1: Oudtshoorn
- Depart from hotel (Cape Town) and travel via Robertson winelands.
- Wine tasting on route to Robertson area
- Visit Ostrich farm
- overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Oudtshoorn/Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn, home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna, situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Elephant Park (Optional)
- overnight stay in Knysna
Day 3: Tsitsikamma / Plettenberg Bay
Tsitsikamma is situated between mountains and seas offering beautiful forests, accommodation and exciting activities.
- Natures Valley
- Monkeyland & Birds of Eden (optional)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay
- Overnight in Port Elizabeth
Day 4: Port Elizabeth
If you want to explore the Eastern Cape region of South Africa, Port Elizabeth is the place for you. Port Elizabeth is also known as, the friendly city, as if that isn’t inviting enough. This place offers a wide range of attractions, including, scenic nature trails, historic heritage, wildlife, various water sport activities and much more.
- Port Elizabeth city tour
- Visit Dunkin memorial
- Drop off in Port Elizabeth
Departs every day from your hotel or guesthouse in the Cape Town area.
What’s included and excluded …
- Transport to the Garden Route until Port Elizabeth
- luxury vehicle
- registered tour guide
- entrance fee(s)
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel (bed & breakfast basis)
- 3 dinners
- optional visits
- personal expenses
Keep in mind…
- Tours available in 4 or 5 star hotel packages
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum 2 of passengers
- Hotel check from 14:00/check out before 11:00 in the morning
- Luggage and personal possessions carried at your own risk
- Ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times