The Garden Route Tours is one of the well-known tours Cape Town Shuttle Services has to offer. If you’re ready for a luxurious adventure around the coastal land of South Africa. Below is a list of packages, mainly key attractions, selected by our team for your enjoyment.
This specific route from Cape Town to the beautiful sea-side town of Knysna offers a wide variety of landscapes, activities and sight-seeing places that will leave you breathless. The name Garden Route is based on the natural wonder of mother nature. Each sea-side town holds their own sense of uniqueness, to give you a taste of their own sight-seeings and activities.
As stated before Garden Route tours offer various activities, from bungee jumping to tree canopy tours, Cango Caves exploration, cheetah petting, wildlife viewing, bird-watching, river rafting, hiking, walks and so much, why miss out?
Why choose this tour?
- a range of exciting settings and activities along Garden Route
- cost effective packages
- reasonable priced B&B’s that will allow you to spend your money on other exciting activities.
Cape Town to Knysna 3 Days / 2 Nights (3 Star)
We take you from your hotel or guesthouse – in the Cape Town area – to your desired Garden Route Adventure…everyday.
Day 1: Oudtshoorn
Oudtshoorn is situated in the Klein Karoo, which is a home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry. Oudtshoorn is also well-kwown around the globe for the Cango Caves.
What to do?
- Wine Tasting Robertson
- Visit the Ostrich farm
- Overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Knysna / Plettenberg Bay
Knysna, Also known as, Knysna lagoon, offers a wide variety of attractions and fun activities for your enjoyment, where summers are hot and winters mild to chilly.
- Cango Caves
- Swartberg Pass
- Lunch at “Kobus se Gat”
- Knysna Heads and Waterfront
- Elephant Park (optional)
- Overnight stay in Knysna
Day 3: Mossel Bay
Mossel bay is a harbour town which offers some of the best bay views from the famous Cape St. Blaize Lighthouse. Get ready for a venture on a 4X4 Safari…
- Visit Mossel
- 4X4 Safari (duration 2h)
- Return to Cape Town the afternoon
What is included in this tour?
- transport to and from the Garden Route
- luxury vehicle
- registered tour guide
- entrance fees
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel (B&B)
- 3 dinners
- unplanned visits
- personal expenses
General Information to keep in mind
- 4 or 5 star hotel packages are also available
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured
- All tours are subject to minimum 2 of passengers
- Hotel check in at 14:00 and check out before 11:00 in the morning
- Ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times