Here at Cape Town Shuttle Services we offer excellent and exclusive Johannesburg and Pretoria Private tours. It has been designed for you to explore and experience the city at your own pace. As our tours are private, you will have the luxury of enjoying the trip in one of our luxurious vehicles, with your own private guide/driver who is available exclusively for you and the rest of the group.
We will take you on a trip to the most popular attractions where you can also explore noteworthy places that add to South Africa’s history and people. It all depends on the tour you have selected. You will see and explore places such as; Gold Reef City, the Apartheid Museum, the colorful streets of Soweto and Nelson Mandela’s former home. The tour guide will transport you from the Old South Africa to the New South Africa, while feeding you with knowledge regarding the beautiful cities.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing and meeting locals who take pride in their city and country. We will have you experience the specialty of Johannesburg also known as the City of Gold. Join us on this journey where you will have fun and learn about the beautiful city at the same time.
Johannesburg Private City Tour
Are you really looking to explore Johannesburg in a Private capacity and discover what makes the City of Gold of South Africa a top Tour destination on the continent? If you can say yes to the above, well, rest assured that you are about to embark on a private tour of discovering Johannesburg with your own Guide and Personal Driver who knows this beautiful green City very well. Our Johannesburg Tours are flexible to your requirements.
A shanty town 120 years ago at the scene of the world’s greatest gold discovery. This conurbation reflects not only the economic story of Africa, but also post-apartheid history in the making.
The Journey begins…
- A drive by past Parktown, once a home to Rand lords
- Drive through Braamfontein, where we will stop at the Constitution Hill – the new home of South Africa’s Constitutional Court.
- Then we will driver over Mandela Bridge, opened by Mandela himself, through Newtown, where working class people of all races lived soon after the discovery of Gold
- Thereafter we make our way to Gold Reef City, a theme park
- Tour of Gold Reef City, it relates to Johannesburg’s gold mining history and provides family fun
Gold reef city is a great tourist attraction and includes loads of fun activities for all age groups.
Additional information about Gold Reef City:
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except during Gauteng public school holidays
- During public holidays the park is open Monday – Sunday from 09h30 to 17h00
- The Theme Park will be closed for a private events on Sunday, 04 November 2018
- It includes; 16 thrill rides, 14 dedicated rides for the kiddies, Jump City Trampoline Park, the only authentic underground mine tour in Johannesburg, 12 dining options, 7 Retail stores, plus 15 other attractions.
- For additional information on ticket prices check out the link https://www.tsogosun.com/gold-reef-city-casino/theme-park/prices-and-tickets